Saturday 16 July 2011

ONE MORE WEEK.

Seriously just one more week till I can just relax! Schools gonna end and I am gonna be on a plane to Portugal :D.
I know people say you should like be thankful we have an opportunity to even go school, but like .. you know.
I know if i didn't have the chance to go school id probably really want to, but its because i can that i don't want to.
i like a challenge LOL. Don't get me wrong, i am thankful i have school.. just not very thankful of the waking up at 7 and writing for most of my day... only to come home to write more (homework).
When i was doing my work experience i realised how much i  would hate to have a job.
i literately quit. i went to work on Friday, took my lunch break and never came back for the second week! At that point i realised how much better school was than work but then again, lazing about does seem better than writing a four sided essay in English explaining and analysing why Elizabeth Barret Browning used the amount of stanzas she did. (Just writing that line made me depressed).

No comments:

Post a Comment