Thursday 30 June 2011

Long day!

It was teachers strike today, so school was closed.
However, year 11's had to come in :'(
(they mean year 10's, but when year 11's leave we become them instantly even before September).
but nobody went school today, cause everyone found it unfair cause all that we'd be doing would be workshops; there wasn't enough teachers.
so instead my mum took me to the embassy so i could get a new i.d card (mine was out of date).
we done that and we didn't get anything from Oxford St.(which is where the embassy is) :'(
however, my mum then wanted to go to convent garden to check out the flower market, but when we got there we found pineapple dance studios! so i straight away went to be a member :D.

We then walked around, saw some acrobat guy called Reuben DotDotDot who was talented and hilarious!

We then got a few bathbombs from Lush - which  i loveeeee.

THEN, me and my sister got our faces drawn by some artist guy.

AND FINALLY we came home :)
sounds simple when its typed but trust me we walked sooo much today!
would do it all over again though :D

1 comment: